Monday, 26 December 2011

Christmas 2011,

Ho ho ho ☃ M E R R Y  C H R I S T M A S  T O  A L L !! ☃ 
Hope you guys find something nice to spend today well perhaps with your loved ones or do something crazy and wild. Make sure you make it memorable because you'd have to wait for another 365 days to experience another X'mas yo.


So let's see, I spent my Christmas eve this year kinda okay. Woke up at the usual brunch time (11am - 11.59 am) and then I head down to our favourite Korean restaurant to nomz. And then I head home to watch some drama and head back to town to meet two of my long-time bffs Jaslyn & Yik Heng for yogurt + Starbucks wheeeehooo. Photos up on Facebook buds! Thank you for your x'mas gifts and cards you two!!
And then after two hours or so, I bade our goodbyes, I walked over to FarEast for a few minutes to get my Blackberry a new cover YAY ME LURB LURB IT LOADS K.
Homed, catched DisneyChannel hehe feel like a small girl again. Tumblr all night long. Until my sister came back after 11pm. We walked to Shaw Plaza and caught an awesome midnight movie - Sherlock Holmes, A Game of Shadows (or something like that). Walked back home around 2AM. Officially slept after 3 o'clock.


25-12-11 IT'S CHRISTMAS DAY, finally. And what a great way to start off my Christmas day by waking up to see 11:11 AM on my Blackberry screen. It made me smile and just feel good about today like 1000000 more. Must be Santa & Jesus! :-) Happy birthday Jesus by the way, you're awesome, like a big Daddy. Headed down to Tampines for a Christmas cum Home-warming celebration at one of my cousin's house. FOOD FOOD FOOD. Oh! And a really tasty chocolate-cherry log cake my Aunt brought along. Bam around 2pm++ we took a bus to Tampines Mall for a movie - Mission Impossible. TOM CRUISE IS SO HOT HAHAHAHA but he's old so okay bye anyway this movie is a must-watch guys!! After that, took a super duper uber long train ride home. And then blah blah blah that's about it.


How did your Christmas this year go? :-) XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment