Wednesday, 14 December 2011

You are the one,

Hello holeyshytz!!! By the look of my exclamation marks you can definitely tell that I AM.... bored. To me, it's just another listless Wednesday marked on my calender, locked in my room 24/7. Other than making a trip to TLL later 5-7 pm, today's pretty much nothing but staying at home with junk food making me grow fat like an oink + sitting on my comfy chair watching even more k.dramas, which also makes me grow even fatter boohooo :-(


I wonder if my friends have already completed their holiday homework because I'm still stuck at my Chinese HH bleh it's super tedious and long-winded. I think MOE or maybe just my school, should think of some more interesting holiday assignments since they clearly stated 'holiday'. Wheeeehooooo nonetheless, it's still 'assignment' so fine won't procrastinate and complain like some stupid aunty now.


[#nowblasting Santa U Are The One - SMTown] 


Feeling so Christmas-sy!!! Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way~ I've finally persuaded my mommy to pull out all of the X'mas decorations and once I'm back at 7++ later, I shall be a pro and start setting up my Christmas tree. Speaking of which, my sister is away because she has some choir-carolling to do at some weird place hehe good luck standing there for hours singing till your throat sore sissy!! (Yes I'm evil like that.) I know how it feels to stand till your feet sore, sing till you nearly lose your voice, not eat for hours, etc due to choir and some carolling in the past so best of luck!


Shall head back to my first Chinese HH now. I'm still at the pasting-newspaper-article part yesh I am pretty slow. Might be posting up my beautiful Christmas tree soon!! Good bye for now xoxoxoxoxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment