Wednesday, 21 December 2011

One Day,



Hi there "guess who's back on a brand new.." post! Ksorryforthatstupidopenphraselulz. How'2s everyone doing! Hope things are going pretty okay since Christmas 2011 is approaching in like what 3 days!!!!! (I'll count it as 3 days since it's past midnight now keke) Oh here's a quick recab on what crap I did these few days that I hadn't posted anything. (K why am I talking like there are actually readers reading kkkkkkk forget it still gon' type them out :D)


Sunday: Town town town. Monday: Morning audition dance lunch home town town town awesome time with my loves - SZ & HY !! Tuesday: Rot rot rot town town town with my sister wheeeeee bought my life's first ever pair of heels. They're like the coolest most awesomest Tumblr-like black clogs okay I don't know how to describe it but I'll post up a photo of it sometime someday somehow teeheeee. Wednesday: Mommy cooked Beef Udon for us yumnomz. Dental appointment. TP gorcery shopping (Gotta get ingredients for my cookies-bake-time). TLL. Eat. Fat. Now.


Currently re-watching my JayP's "Star" teaser though I've already watched it like 19867597190286386987153 times in the afternoon already. Man I love him so much. But no worries Taeyang, my heart is still with you HAHAHA yes I'm a whore because I have 2 very awesome (yet similar) hubbies. Get jealous bitches :-)


Shall post more soon, gonna turn in in a few since I have to fly back to school for my council duty in the morning and some family gathering + COUZ movie marathon in the late afternoon. Good bye now, xo.



I hate those nights when I can’t sleep, and I’m lost in thought thinking about what could’ve been, what should have been, and what never will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment