Monday, 5 December 2011

New world,

Hello sexy bitches, I moved from the previous blog I had for years to this new holeyshytz. Yes if you know me, I love my name 'holeyshytz' a lot. I use it for my Tumblr, Twitter, Me2day and now this. A brand new start for me - time to forget about all of my past and finally start afresh :-) 


[And blogger changed quite a lot since I last logged in a few months ago so bear with me as well okay hehe]


So let's see what shall I say what shall I say. Oh! It's 5th December today, happy fifth although everything's not the same any more. Hope everything goes well somehow! Leave the past behind and move on. It's best for everyone. Trust a girl's instinct.


This holiday I have been travelling for a while. Flew to the other side of the world (London & Paris), and recently to my second home - Genting haha with a free jet plane how cool is that! Didn't know Daddy has all those special membership and VIP stuffs dafuqright. Anyhoo I love trips, be it long and short, far or near, I love 'em all. Because as long as I can get away from this tiny sunny island, I am satisfied muhahaha.


I had very few hours of sleep this entire year. Every night I spend lying on my bed reminiscing or sitting in front of my laptop reblogging and tweeting and stuffs. Not to mention watching all sorts of dance/song covers. Man so many talented people in the world...and then there's me hoho that aimless & worthless piece of junk but heck I like how worthless and stupid I am. Because at least I'm not like one of those muthafarker bitches pretending that they're some super incredible super stars or super models, faking everything they're not (yes they even carry fake goods dafuqright). I'm.. me. And I just love to keep it that way ;-)


[#nowplaying There For You - @jrEYEZ & @TheLyddz]


December december december. Oh how I love you. Why? Because it means X'mas is nearing and that another year is flying away. I know it's cliché and all but, see how fast time zooms past you?!? Next year, I'm a secondary three student. A fucking sec 3!! And I thought high school is a slow process in life since it's forever so sucky. But then yet again, a whole new year can start with a 'fresh beginning' and stuffs but it can be pretty shitty as well. You know, all types of crazy problems, etc. All I hope for 2012 is to be happy and carefree girl :-) Hahaha forever living youngwildfree - my current motto.


"Life doesn't come in pretty pink bow, but it's still a gift."  - My yesterday tweet. It's true. So  just live it like how you want it to be okay, ignore the other bastards who try to destroy you in every way they can. They are fucking demons sent from the evil dude I see in Disney movies. Forgot his name but I know he's opposite of Jesus, and starts with a "Sa.." haha nevermind that bastard.


That's about it for now. Might be having a second post of the day later cuz I have a feeling that I might be depressed over my body and myself again. *le sigh* 


Toodles for now xo

No comments:

Post a Comment