Good afternoon, 午安, Guten Nachmittag, 안녕하십니까, Bon après-midi! Haha I was being bored. So let's see what I did these few days... Sleep, eat, watch some dramas, eat, sleep. Yup that's pretty much it, sorry for living a boring life.
Today is a Saturday, and I just realized it like at noon when I asked my mom whether it's Wednesday or Thursday silly me. But honestly, I don't feel those today-is-Saturday feeling you know what I mean? It's okay, so I woke up at 10:02 for a few minutes to fall from my bed and crawl to my phone to shut off the alarm. (Yes although my alarm's Jay Park, I have to 'dismiss' it. Sorry darling I have to shut it off keke) I officially woke up at around 11.46AM.
Did the usual morning drills - wash up, make my bed, comb my hair, change, etc. Went out with my mommy to have our brunch at that famous chicken rice stall beside TP. Yumnomz walked over to TP to get my yoguru, gongcha and bread hehe. Once I'm homed, it's like what 2.30pm and I started watching Gossip Girl S5 again. And all I have to say is this. LIFEEEEEEE Y U NO ALWAYS LET THE PERFECT COUPLE BE TOGETHER. B & C are meant to be together and just when they got to be with each other, bam! (And I mean really bam!) Car crash. B's awake but we're not so sure about C. Aww man, C wake up :'(
Meeting my sexy beasts tomorrow at town for a movie and dinner yay I missed them.
I really hope 2012 January come asap. So that I can carry my schoolbag, be a good girl and go to school to study. And also, TVD to continue to air. Teeheeeee that's all for today first. Oh we have 2 weeks 1 day left till X'mas, are you excited? Nah I don't care, I am.
Bye for now, xoxoxoxoxoxo.

No comments:
Post a Comment