Hoho hi again holeyshytz, see what I mean, second post of the day! :-) Wonder who even reads my blog but anyhoo I've been thinking a lot again. About everything - my life, dreams, school, myself. So pretty much everything.
Oh and holeyshytz, I can't walk properly with 2 human feet now. I hop around the entire house teeheee why? Because I fell down while scooting around in the evening. Blood everywhere yikes. This is my third fall this week. But hey I guess I prefer physical pain than any other emotional pain or whatnot anymore. Too much for an average girl like mua.
Recently got in love with another k.drama although I still have my TVD (which I must, unfortunately, wait till 5 January 2012 to continue) and GG. It's MeToo,Flower! Haha direct translation from the chinese but its name is really ... interesting indeed.
I love watching dramas and chick-flick movies etc. Because I wish my life is like them. Simple life, meets a guy, troubles, conflicts, happy ending. Oh and kissing in the middle keke.
Good night now, gotta carry on limping and hopping around for a few more days. Now, -flies back to my show-
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment