Good 3:14pm-afternoon earthlings. Just finished watching the thirteenth episode of 花美男拉面店 on funshion wheeeee love love love its ending oh my gosh. If only my life goes the same way as those in such serials and I'm the mighty director of my 'life-show' keke.
Got awakened by my Jay's alarm @ 10:02 am again. Went out for a quick brunch with my mommy and sister again then off I go to school for a mini meeting of which something I can't say now muhahaha let's just keep it a secret for now hush. Took another long bus ride to Thomson Plaza again for a cup of Honey Milk Tea + White Pearl Jelly from Gongcha because I can't stand my throat being all painful and sore. Took another bus back home and made a mad dash to my laptop for my k.drama.
Holiday homework are such a bore.......... I'd only completed my math since I have more interest in algebra and numbers than those long crappy and dreary Chinese-writing stuff. The worst thing about our Chinese HH is that they gave us word limits oh my goodness that is just 101% pure evil ain't it!! I mean, my teachers should be thankful enough to even get me to write my name on the paper. Speaking of which, I did. After a day of procrastination, my final progress for my first ever Chinese HH is .. my name. Perfecto! :-)
Twitter tweet tweet. I wanna reach my annual goal of 500 followers by 31-12-11 and that @santa__claus follows me back if not, I'll rip my x'mas tree off. KIDDING I'll never do that to Christmas. C'mon everyone knows I love Christmas each year. Jolly jolly jolly teeheeeeee.
My December is just completely booked by almost everyone therefore I now claim myself to be a busy bumble bee bzzzzzzzzzz. Perhaps I'd twitpic my hand-drawn December planner later via my Blackberry. Oh and I guess there's been some issues with BB batteries? My sister and I and some of my friends have some problems like our BB will start going hot-crazy and it's like you can start frying an egg with it or something.
Toooodaloo bitches bye for now xo

No comments:
Post a Comment